Friday 2 March 2018

FFF5

FFF week 5 check in. 


I'm back in the swing of things this week after a bit of a hiatus, happy with my progress to date. Had fun being a cheer leader though and watching everyone else from the side lines.  You have all done really well.




1. Did some retail therapy to add to my steps. Been doing some sort of walk each day which is good for me, as with my back I usually can't do it.






2. Added heaps of fibre/roughage into my diet. Eating a salad for lunch instead of a sandwich. Also trying one new recipe a week to add some sort of fibre and keep me interested. 

Lentil patties
If you have any good suggestions to add fibre and keep it gluten free I would appreciate it.





3. Did   two aqua aerobics  classes (mermaids).  I was going to do another fitness class but not ready to push myself as yet, as still in recovery mode.





4. Drank heaps of water, so much I feel like I'm a fish.




5. Decluttered our wardrobe so now we can find things easier.





6.  Did all my exercises from my osteopath daily. Did you know if you stand on one leg whilst cleaning your teeth, then swap to the other for a count of 60 it helps your core muscles?




7.  Lost 2 kilos, which I think converts to 4.40 pounds  Yay!  So the fibre is really helping  to keep me feeling full and lose weight.

How did you all go this week? Will hop around the land to check everyone's progress.
Hoping week 6 is as successful as this week. Good luck everyone.
Hugs Lindy xx

24 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy,

    Oh wow this is awesome, you are doing so well! So glad to see you are feeling better and getting back into the swing of things :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, its making me feel more determined now.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  2. well done Lindy, what a great week!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jan, feel pretty stoked with the results.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  3. Way to go Lindy!! 4.4 pounds down is great and will be a terrific motivator for next week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Morningstar it is a fabulous motivator.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  4. Excellent job, my friend! Keep up the good work.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Baker, it surprised me how well I went this week.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  5. Yea Lindy! Sounds like you are happy and feeling good :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bleue, I am feeling good now.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  6. Wonderful Week! Hurray for you, Lindy. I love the little character on the scale.

    Sending Hugs Down Under,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ella. He is a cutie.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  7. congrats on your successes :-) hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Terps, I surprised myself.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  8. That's a great week! I like that you're proactively thinking about your eating. I just try to stick within calories, but more fiber/protein being pre-planned would probably help!

    That aqua class sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lea. I don't bother counting calories just stick to my eating plan.
      The aqua class is so much fun, we have heaps of laughs whilst exercising.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  9. WoW. I shall have to try that tooth brushing tip! and the patties look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fondles. Its amazing how I've been able to feel the toothbrushing tip working on my core.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  10. Silly blogger is eating Ronnies replies again so the following is from her.

    Lindy, Sounds like you had a great week. Good for you. I do the standing on one leg cleaning my teeth:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie, it has been a fabulous week. So did you know about the one leg tooth brush cleaning before?
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  11. Yay for all that progress! I'm impressed. And I'm going to have to try the standing on one leg while I brush my teeth thing, that's pretty clever. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia, have fun with the one legged tooth brushing.
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete
  12. Woo hoo! Way to go. You have single handedly gotten at least two continents to switch their two legged tooth brushing routines to that of one legged, core building, brighter smiles.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, that's wonderful all those bright smiles accompanied by stronger abs. Woohoo indeed!
      Hugs Lindy xx

      Delete

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. We hope you all enjoy celebrations with family and friends Please stay safe...